The SV1500 is a fully serviceable spray head valve cast from Marine grade alloy with an output capacity of up to 1500 litres per minute and provides a dense even spray discharge of up to 6.7 metres (22 feet) and a spray width of up to 11 metres (36 feet).
A fully adjustable cast aluminium spray ring allows infinite flow and spray pattern variation. Air pressure holds the valve closed while water pressure opens the valve (valve opening pressure 0.55 bar / 8 psi).
An internal spring closes the valve when the water pump is shut down or an absence of air pressure exists and eliminates the need for additional shut off valves.
- Valve base with ‘O’ ring
- Includes mounting ring (Optional threaded base or grooved base)
- Polymer diaphragm sandwich plates with a rubber seal
- Stainless steel internal spring
- Stainless steel mounting bolts, eccentric and spring washers
- Valve inlet port OD 76 mm (3”)
- Air Fitting on side of spray valve to avoid breakage
- Fully serviceable and complete parts support held in stock
- 12 month warranty
- BSP threaded, Grooved or Weld on Base - Please select when adding to cart.
SPRAY VALVE INCLUDES
- Diaphragm, Plastic Inserts (Bottom Insert with Gasket), Centre Bolt & Spring
- Hood bolts - Stainless Steel
- Mounting Flange with eccentric washers & bolts or grooved base (hardware stainless steel)
- Adjustable Spray Band with adjusting knob
- Air fitting - 6mm airline
- BSP Threaded & Grooved Base: 0.23m (w) x 0.25m (l) x 0.27m (h)
Dimensions: 0.26m (w) x 0.26m (l) x 0.22m (h)
Weight: 7.5 kg