Do you need a Tough Reliable Water Cannon? This is it!
The Water Wise Fire Pro Mine Spec X-Stream Water Cannon has been designed for continuous use in extreme conditions. It has also been extensively field tested with great acceptance within the market.
We have put significant effort into designing this as an integrated system. The kit includes an air actuated butterfly valve that is electronically controlled from the control box, so there is no need to install any additional function in your control system.
We have other nozzle options available including Straight & Electronic.
- Water Cannon
- Joy Stick 'in cab' Control Box with switches
- 80mm Air Actuated Butterfly Valve with a Namur Valve Attached
- 2.5 Inch Manually Adjustable (Fog to Steam) Nozzle
- 10 metre Extension Control Loom with Deutsch Plugs
- 300 degree Horizontal Motion
- 135 degree Vertical Motion
- 2800 LPM Flow @ 100 psi
- Control Console
- Stainless steel swivels with dual ball bearing races
- Internal gears for safety and protection from the elements
- Powerful electric motors with 65.5 to 1 gear ratio
- Positive displacement electric motors are in watertight enclosures
- Horizontal and vertical manual override
- Schedule 40 steel with 65 mm waterway
- Sweeping bends to reduce friction
- 3” flange inlet
- Baked green polyester finish - electrostatically applied inside and out
- Adjustable brass fog nozzle
- Stainless steel box
- 4 way joystick operation
- Power on/off switch with LED light
- 12V DC or 24V DC
The Water Wise Fire Pro X-Stream Cannon has been designed for easy installation. We have also added a multi volt switching power supply to the control system that allows for installation on either 12 or 24 volt trucks.
Installation is simple;
- Mount the cannon and the included butterfly valve on to the 80mm flange.
- Connect a constant air supply line to the solenoid valve mounted on the butterfly valve
- Connect the valve trigger cable to the coil mounted on the butterfly valve.
- Install the joystick control box in the cab and connect power to the power supply cable.
- Run the 10 metre extension cable between the cannon and the control box.
That's it, everything other than the flange bolts is included (these we can also supply if required).
Dimensions: 0.430m (w) x 0.670m (l) x 0.530m (h)